Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Celebrations Quilt and Chinese Chicken Salad

FALL CELEBRATIONS
Quilt Kit and Pattern available.
Pattern is $12.95
Kit is $84.95


Pattern comes with all four seasons
New Collection of Fabrics available.
Stop by and Check it out!

Dana is on the road again.
Headed to Midway at Zermatt Resort
where quilt fest will be held this year.
Make it a date and come visit her in the booth!
While there she will be working on a quilt
using this new line of fabric
wait til next week to see the finish project!


Ideas for car seat tents.
Use trim of Pom Poms or Ruffle Rac
on the edges so fun and creative.
A must have to finish off as well as traditional ric-rac!



And now for the new creation.
During the many hours of listening
to conference Dana created the new BOWS and WOW!
I know you shouldn't sew on Sunday but,
I didn't hear anything about glue gunning or cutting or well..ok...
she's justifying....
ask for forgiveness later???

Stop by next week to check them out.
They will be introduced in our booth tomorrow!

CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD



1 pkg brocolli slaw mix
1 can waterchestnuts
2-3 green onions chopped finely
2 stalks of celery cut diagonally
2 lg. can mandarin oranges
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 can chow mein noodles
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
1/2 head iceberg lettuce chopped
1/4 lb. fresh snow peas cut diagonally
Chicken if desired
Toss and serve with your favorite salad dressing
I like one by Guitard Oriental Chicken Salad

Remember Dana's working this week in Midway
see you on the blog next Monday!
That gives you time to catch up on all the past projects and ideas.
Have Fun!




2 comments:

  1. I don't think there is anything wrong with creating on Sunday. I was making flower hair clips myself. I prefer listening to conference and found that when I am working on something that doesn't take too much brain power, I focus better on the speaker. I am more likely to fall asleep sitting in a cozy couch and starring at the t.v. then when I am doing something with my hands. :) Should I ask for forgiveness too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are way cuter than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat!