Monday, October 11, 2010

QUILT FEST
ALWAYS MEANS SEEING LONG TIME FRIENDS
MY DEAR FRIEND.... FAYE KOTTER
Last year two weeks after quilt fest Faye was
told she had stage 4 ovarian cancer...
what a shock!
She was always the one to go on a walk,
bring bran and other wholesome treats...
and I could always count on her for a good laugh
and sometimes a good cry.
Boy, she did that to me when I heard the news.
I haven't seen her since last year and she looked amazing.
Fighting the fight and winning.
Her hair was beautiful and I caught her just after her walk.
She is a sweetie and I pray for her everyday!
Working and travel always means new restuarants and ideas.
So here's one in Midway
CAFE GALLERIA
My little friend Brianna made my night as she
willingly made a custom ordered pizza for me. The pizza was amazing and the salads also.
It was so fun and delicious!

Make it a stop and ask for my friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!