Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Baptism Bag
Make a small drawstring tote or bag measuring approximately 6" x 8". Copy the following paragraph (include child's name and baptism date) on to cardstock color of your choice, and laminate. Put objects in the bag to correspond with underlined items (Now and Later candy, eraser, pictures, CTR stickers, marking pen, etc.) Add the laminated card to the bag. Modify the fabric and contents for either boy or girl.
My Baptism Bag
______________ (name) baptized on __________ (date)
In this little bag are reminders of the importance of my Baptism. This decision will be part of my life NOW AND LATER because the gift of the Holy Ghost will bring me comfort. When JESUS CHRIST WAS BAPTIZED, the Holy Ghost came in the form of a DOVE. I received the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands by men who held the authority called the Priesthood. I was confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. When I make mistakes, I can ERASE my sins with repentence. When I take the Sacrament, I am trying to be like Jesus and I FEEL MY SAVIOR'S LOVE. I can read, study, and MARK my scriptures everyday and remember to be strong and CHOOSE THE RIGHT. I will work each day to LOVE ONE ANOTHER and keep the commandments. As I WRITE my story, I will remember my baptism each Sunday with the Sacrament. I will SEE THE TEMPLE and it will remind me to prepare to go inside someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!