Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WORKING IN PROVO

see me back behind the table??


I forgot my ironing board so being the creative and ingenious person that I am I found an empty bolt and that was my ironing board....PERFECT!

I put together two quilt tops while working in my booth space!

NO REST FOR THE WICKED!

And I was so flabbergasted to see in the garbage...

Perfectly good ironing boards....

Lots of them....
Amazing when people don't know what they are throwing away!




Christmas Plates and Toppers


Great varitey of prints kit price

$49.95 each






Come and see our collection of Christmas Fun....


The topper is about 45x45 and is a great add to your
Christmas Wish List



V CHOCOLATE IS BACK

Toffee Popcorn

$12.95






AND NOW WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE????


TEAM OR FAMILY MEMBER??

Does it matter as long as you have spirit!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!