Monday, January 24, 2011

LAZY DAISY COTTAGE
In California


Well the booth was a lot of work but, a lot of fun!
Meeting new addicts in the quilting world is always inviting.
One blogger said she loved the blog just wanted more information...
So I will work on that!


My favorite stop in Downtown LA
My friend always makes me the best tasty thing....
If you see him pull over and try one!

Grilling on the sidewalk is the best!




Special mix to add to the flavor!
Now that is not just a hot dog...
It's a bacon wrapped dog with all the trimmings...
Thanksgiving Dinner? Who cares?
The calories who's counting!?





New quilts and kits with Summertime Fabric
by Barbara Jones of Quilt Soup...
We dined together and laughed together about all our hard work at the quilt show and the fun we were having....
GROOVY BABY
Kit $79.95
includes backing and binding with pattern!



Stop by and check out the kits...
Sampler Quilt
Must see this one!









Here it is....
PICNIC PARK
You will love it...and I love her...
Barbara that is...
She is the grand pumba in my world and the world of Henry Glass and now that I am designing fabric with
Henry Glass I consider myself lucky to be in her company...


Our newest jewelry designs
BUTTON BRACELETS...





You purchase the bag which is filled with
all kinds of vintage buttons a
pre-made stretchy bracelet, needle and thread
and you sew on as many as you can....


JUST ANOTHER ADDICTION
SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM...
Stop by and check it out!

Now I am packing up my suitcase, and my shop and headed to WINTERFEST Quilt Retreat at Daniels Summit above Heber City, Utah in all the snow.....
It will be an adventure so wait for all the details next week and once again it will be up to Stacey and Angela to keep up on the blog and the shop...
HAVE FUN with all you do...
Oh ya one more thing....
Next week arriving the most
incredible chocolate you've ever had...
V CHOCOLATE
will be here on Monday....
We open at 10 am haha!



Oh and the Cuddly Minky
Over 100 New Bolts so....
We're adding on....
Stop by and see DB working away...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!