Monday, January 3, 2011

SALE

FAT QUARTERS
Sale on fat quarters
25 or more $1.25 each

Shop early for best selection.
REMEMBER ENTIRE STORE ON SALE THIS WEEK
EVEN MINKY
30% off
sale applied to available stock


Hannah, Dana's granddaughter spent the day working and earning money.
She is going to be the boss one day....
Well who am I kidding she already is the boss...
just not in the business world....
Hannah Anderson


At 8 years old amazing she can make a binding for a quilt!
She was taught by the best what can I say...HAHA!




AMAZING DISCOVERY
SALSA VERDE
I made delicious Beef Burritos with this sauce
from left over roast beef.
Recipe Below




SHREDDED BEEF BURRITOS
Fry about 1 onion and 1 clove garlic in 2 Tbsp. Oil
Add couple of cans of tomatoes any variety (I use something with cilantro or lime etc.)
1 bottle of salsa verde
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili pwd.
1 tsp. pinto bean seasoning
2 cans pinto beans (drained)
1 can black beans (drained)
1 can red kidney beans (drained)
add 1 can corn.
Add shredded beef or shredded chicken and place in crock pot.
Simmer on low for several hours
Serve with warmed tortillas, and top with
cheese, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, sour cream and salsa any favorites.
A great recipe to use left over chicken or beef!

By the way Janet you are getting close...
I will post a hint on Wednesday keep guessing....
Good Luck !




4 comments:

  1. RE: UO Did I ever guess stuffed mushroom??? A couple posts ago... I will go and look.

    nevada_kings@hotmail.com

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep I did. Hmmmmm?????

    Wish I lived in St.George... I for sure would have stopped in for the sale today.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to put in my guess for UO. Could it be a a hard piece of brownie/cookie with a grissley piece of bacon on top. I must come in for the sale this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a dog's kidney stone? (That he or she conveniently passed on your floor!)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat!