Monday, March 21, 2011

OOH...LA...LA
Has arrived for Dana to make samples....
Stop by and check out the designs
Fabric not yet available to the public
but you will be the first to know
and you can check it out in person...


Getting the quilts ready for
Market in Salt Lake City....
The pressure....
There's some cute ideas to be seen so stop by
Now for the BIG NEWS...
Dana has a weird rash or condition on her feet....

My Son-In-Law Andrew told me years ago
he had a similar looking skin condition
he went to the doctor
and of course he gave him pills and cream
it didn't take away the problem
so his mother went out in the hills to pick some Chaparral Bush...
So he did the same for me....


Then he told me to brew it and make tea....


So I did....
My granddaughter Hannah
stirred and watched it simmer...

It turned a yellowish green color...

Then we strained it and put it in a large pan to soak my feet in...
THANK GOODNESS
he didn't tell me to drink it...
The smell was something else...
My son said he was getting a headache
maybe a natural high?
Ha Ha



Then I soaked my feet.....


My little Hannah
tried to soothe me
and assist in the soaking...

And the outcome????
Not sure.....
My feet and toes turned
greenish yellow
and the rash???
Still there but maybe it's a bit better??
Stay tuned for more and update on the rash...
Maybe I need another dose...









2 comments:

  1. ..So a funny thing about chapparrel, you can make the same 'soak' stuff you made and use it as a cleaner..odd I know, but I used to work at a spa and we would boil that every day and put it in spray bottles to disinfect showers and tubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an expert; however, I had something similar that turned into a very large blister. Basically I had been gardening and itched the top of my foot with a dirty fingernail (the Dr. suspected). Your foot looks just extremely dry to me, but I'll bet a quick trip to the doctor will cure it! Good luck & what a sweet granddaughter you have.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat!